BHM Golf Sucks

A journal detailing my trials with BHM golf, trying to get the golf clubs I ordered in June delivered in November (note his website promises shipping within 2 days). Feel free to comment on your experience, or leave tips for me if you have had any success with this company.

Saturday, November 10, 2007

Could I expect anything more?

Well...BHM thinks they have corrected the address issue by contacting UPS and giving them the old address AGAIN. UPS has no record of my corrrect address.

Also, in reponse to my previous emails/complaints, BHM is now stating:
1. the clubs were lost on the first shipment. This is not what I was told earlier. I was told that the clubs had been returned, that BHM had sold them to a different customer, and then ordered a set for me. Which took 3 months!
2. the clubs are discontinued...if it was going to be so hard for BHM to get the clubs, why not tell me and say "please choose a different set of clubs for the same cost".

BHM's website still lists these clubs as "drop ships in 3-5 days from the manufacturer"...

I am now insisting on a refund as my only remedy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home