BHM Golf Sucks

A journal detailing my trials with BHM golf, trying to get the golf clubs I ordered in June delivered in November (note his website promises shipping within 2 days). Feel free to comment on your experience, or leave tips for me if you have had any success with this company.

Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Calling at 11:30 pm?

What retailer calls a customer at 11:30 pm? I was doing homework late tonight, and BHM called (or so says my call display--didn't feel like a chat with Brian right before bed). Good chance I, or someone in my household, could have been sleeping. He probably didn't know the time difference between my home and Chicago, but it was 12:30 am in Chicago!

1 Comments:

  • At February 27, 2011 at 12:57 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    He has no respect for others and he thinks the world revolves around BHM, that's why he acts so egotistically. If he called me at that time, I would do 'something' about it. ;)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home