BHM Golf Sucks

A journal detailing my trials with BHM golf, trying to get the golf clubs I ordered in June delivered in November (note his website promises shipping within 2 days). Feel free to comment on your experience, or leave tips for me if you have had any success with this company.

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Refund Coming?

So the clubs were returned to Villa Park from Oregon.

Since I've been playing hardball, Brian is trying to be "nice". He has offered me a further discount on the clubs. Would I pay $95 for the clubs, and he will refund my original bill? No thanks. I don't want to be sending more money!

It took about 5 emails before he understood that I wanted a refund and I did not want the clubs from him under any circumstances. Again, he insisted that I speak to him over the phone. I refused, insisted again on a refund and said he would not change my mind whatever he said.

No refund yet. Wouldn't be suprised if he says he is mailing a cheque to Oregon.

6 Comments:

  • At November 28, 2007 at 4:03 AM , Blogger Tom K said...

    Allison, Sent BHM E Mail telling him to do the right thing.If enough people E Mail him he might realize we are reading Sand Trap comments.It took me 4 months to get refund.Contacting his suppliers and forwaring the respose got his attention.Told suppliers he was blaming them for the delay.Plus did all the other things BBB Il.Attorney Gen Il.Credit Cards Co. Godd Luck.It's like been there done that!

     
  • At November 30, 2007 at 10:40 AM , Blogger rehajm said...

    You might also consider adding a complaint to PayPal for those who used them for payment. When I purchased from BHM, I used my CC on their onoline form and received a call from BHM telling me I needed to use PayPal for payment. Found out there's no protection from PayPal if you don't use EBay. Imagine BHM knows that and is taking advantage of that now- or the Credit Card companies have cut him off...if we can convince PayPal to stop empowering him, maybe we can shut them down...

     
  • At December 3, 2007 at 10:20 PM , Blogger Disgruntled said...

    Thanks Tom and Rehajm. I didn`t use Paypal so there is no resource there. That is very sneaky that there is no Paypal protection unless the purchase is made on ebay.

    I will email Paypal and tell them about him nevertheless, as Paypal is blantantly listed on the BHM website as a method of payment.

    Attorney General Illinois responded to my email and said I need to mail in relevant documentation. Maybe they want copies of the 50 emails from BHM plus my invoice...

     
  • At September 16, 2009 at 3:35 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    There is paypal protection for all consumers on all credit card transactions. If you need any help call us at 63 0279 7505.

     
  • At October 20, 2009 at 8:17 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Allison just wanted to let you know their are laws against posting wrong doings. Remember you are the one that told BHM GOLF to ship to non Canadian address. You want to Cheat your goverment from paying taxes. I think we are going to report you for tax evasion of getting around the system.

    Remember Allison you have been warned by bhm golf web director before.

    What comes around certainly comes around.

    Have a great day.

     
  • At March 1, 2011 at 1:50 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Hey Brian, shut your dog face. YOU ARE the one that's lying & cheating. Stop acting/fronting like you're not.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home