BHM Golf Sucks

A journal detailing my trials with BHM golf, trying to get the golf clubs I ordered in June delivered in November (note his website promises shipping within 2 days). Feel free to comment on your experience, or leave tips for me if you have had any success with this company.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Illinois Attorney General

Since I finished exams and have some time off school I finally got my package ready to send to the Illinois AG: Consumer Fraud Bureau. They asked for all documents so it is maybe 50 pages of email, credit card statements, phone records, invoice...At this point I think me dealing directly with Brian is futile as his bag of excuses is infinite.

www.illinoisattorneygeneral.gov

Next step is Internet Crime Complaint Center:
http://www.ic3.gov/

2 Comments:

  • At June 4, 2008 at 1:03 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Please help!!!

    Has anyone gotten any refunds out of Brian. I have been speaking to him for over a year.

    What can I do?

     
  • At July 2, 2008 at 9:48 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    I too was blindsided by Brian, but, amazingly, I actually did receive a refund from him. Mind you, this was after I made a complaint with my c/c company and CC'ed him on my consumer complaint to the IL attorney general.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home