BHM Golf Sucks

A journal detailing my trials with BHM golf, trying to get the golf clubs I ordered in June delivered in November (note his website promises shipping within 2 days). Feel free to comment on your experience, or leave tips for me if you have had any success with this company.

Monday, December 31, 2007

Ecco Shoes

I didn't order Ecco shoes, but Brian sells them. And for some reason he sent me an email from Ecco customer service about another problem he is having (this is around when I contacted some manufacturers, and then Tiger Shark contacted Brian and he got royally pissed). Customer was sent wrong size and colour of shoes, sent them back, Ecco issued BHM refund, BHM did not issue customer refund. Customer contacts Ecco.

Ecco customer serivce then contacted their rep who was to deal with Brian. So please contact Ecco customer service if you are having troubles with an Ecco order and add to the complaints. They at least have acknowledged complaints before.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home