BHM Golf Sucks

A journal detailing my trials with BHM golf, trying to get the golf clubs I ordered in June delivered in November (note his website promises shipping within 2 days). Feel free to comment on your experience, or leave tips for me if you have had any success with this company.

Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Please do not contact BHM's webserver (why develop). After initial website creation, they are not actively involved with the website, and emailed me to tell me so. I am sorry for any confusion that may have existed in my previous posts.

2 Comments:

  • At June 5, 2008 at 4:37 PM , Blogger brandon said...

    I ordered a deep red package set on 5/30/08. Upon recieving my package. I was suprised to see that it was a prostaff fatshaft series. Not a big deal, I figured I would just exchange the clubs for the right set. Upon calling the 800 number I talked to a supposedly named Jack Wilson. He rudely told me that there was no deep red package set. Kind of annoyed with his attitude I told him i didn't care what had to be done I wanted to make this right. He actually cussed me out and hung up. Of course I called back, and eventually got through and made him give me the chance to talk. Aparrently it was 11:00pm there, so thats why he was mad, but why pick up the phone then? If it is your job to deal with customers, then someone higher up has made a great mistake.

     
  • At March 2, 2011 at 9:34 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Brian has made up all kinds of names & lies. He is literally a one man operation. But, daddy & wifey are in it too..

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home