BHM Golf Sucks

A journal detailing my trials with BHM golf, trying to get the golf clubs I ordered in June delivered in November (note his website promises shipping within 2 days). Feel free to comment on your experience, or leave tips for me if you have had any success with this company.

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Refund Coming???

I got an email from a real law firm today, CC'd to the AG's office, and apparently my refund really is coming! If I lived closer (I live in Canada), I might not take the money just for the fun of going to court someday but right now I think I'll just take the money. Nothing was mentioned about taking my blog down once I get a check...

"This firm represents BHM Golf in its suit with the Illinois Attorney General's office and we are endeavoring to make restitution to any individuals who are owed funds or merchandise by BHM Golf. Your complaint and restitution amount of $173.00 are not being disputed by BHM Golf with the IL Attorney General's office, and any communications you may have previously received from BHM Golf were meant to be attempts to try and make up for the delay in processing your refund by offering you merchandise of greater value than the amount you are currently owed, and to reach you so that your complaint could be settled without further delay. I sincerely apologize if any previous communications were misleading as to that respect. BHM is completely willing to send you a check for the amount owed you at this time if you agree that, upon receipt of your refund check and its clearing in your bank account, you will acknowledge the receipt of funds and agree to have your complaint deemed resolved, by email or other written or verbal communication to the IL Attorney General's office."

You might want to contact the IL Attorney General's office if you are owed amounts by Brian? Not sure if it is too late to join in on the legal action.

3 Comments:

  • At July 14, 2010 at 11:13 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    BHMGolf.com IS CRIMINAL!!! Brian H. Meyer should go to jail - he literally steals from people under the cloak of a 'company.' And he does so time and again - has never learned his lesson. He was sued by the state, and he still lies and cheats.

    Under any circumstances do not buy from him. I've bought in the past because he's had a really low price - but the price comes with a PRICE - and that is, never receiving the product!!

    Please spread the word - he should be banned. Do whatever you can!!

     
  • At August 24, 2011 at 2:06 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Worked for him for a week. Didn't get paid. Called me a Piece of *hit, lazy, a punk, and told me to go f**k myself.

     
  • At October 2, 2011 at 4:55 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Whatever happened with the AG action? There is no new info on this guy.....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home